Fathers day special Blackstone Far infrared twopersonsaunaon sale $2699, was $2999
Posted in: Vancouver
on Jun 09, 2017
Hi, my name isLen, we sell all kinds of sauna, sauna parts and massage chair. Our address is: 6734, 75St, Nw, Edmonton, AB, T6E6T9 , cell: 250-240-7788 Toll free: 1-866-755-1015, we also have three shops in AB,BC and U.S.A.
1. Why choose Blackstone Sauna? 13 years of professional only real local professional sauna shop Clinically tested technology
2. What are the features and specifications of this modern two person sauna? Energy Efficient, electricity cost is about $0.11/hour. Automatic Thermostat for Constant Temperature Control 6 regular Far- Infrared Carbon Fibre Heaters Interior & exterior Control Key Pad Interior Reading Light Mood Lights: Chromotherapy , also called color therapy Full Tempered Glass Door Built-In Back Rest Blue tooth music, Mp3 player, Aux cable, SD card player and radio with Two Speakers Dimensions: 47.25W x 41.25? D x 76?(H) Capacity: 2 Person Power: 1680W Standard Wall Outlet Heater: Carbon Fibre Far-Infrared
3. What are the benefits of far infrared sauna?
Relieve stress. Relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints. Flush toxins. Cleans the skin, boosts our immune system, increasing the amount of white blood cells and kill T-cells. Induce a deeper sleep. Bring about recreational and social benefits. Improve cardiovascular performance. Burn calories. Help fight illness such as cancer, arthritis, gaut, paralysis.
4. What is the difference between carbon fibre heater and ceramic heater?
Ceramic Tube heaters are long skinny ceramic tubes (like old fashioned bar radiators) that rely on reflectors to radiate the energy throughout the sauna.
They are very fragile and can be easily broken (may be hard to source when they need replacing).
The main problem of ceramic heater is that they create areas of intense heat directly in front of the heater tubes (which can be quite uncomfortable) at the expense of the majority of the sauna, where you do not get adequately heated.
Carbon fibre heaters have a lower surface area and are much safer. They use a large majority of the area of the internal walls, backs of benches, and even floor panels to emit an evenly distributed pattern of Infrared waves.
The body cannot block the transmition of waves around the sauna which allows the sauna user to be evenly heated and sweat from all parts of the body.
Carbon Fibre heaters create higher and more efficient infrared waves and the elements themselves are more energy efficient.
5. Why is Carbon Fibre Heaters Better? Carbon Fibre heaters are composed of thin carbon plates and have an even heat distribution area, thereby elimination hot spots that are typically experienced with ceramic heaters
The surface temperature of a Carbon Fibre heater is much lower than a Ceramic heater, therefore, they are safer and a person can withstand longer therapy sessions.
Carbon Fibre heaters provide more heat coverage than ceramic heater saunas.
Carbon Fibre heaters emit rays that are closer to far infrared which is most beneficial for health and healing.
Carbon Fibre heaters Infrared heat penetrates deeper into the skin tissue than with Ceramic heaters.
6. Payment, shipping, warranty:
Call us to pay with visa or Master credit card. Email transfer to us: firstname.lastname@example.org Bank direct deposit in TD bank. ?Blackstone saunas, branch #91940, account no.: 5247632? Visit our shop to pay with cash or debit card. Shipping is not included. But we can ship to anywhere in North America. We get discount from shipping company. Please call toll free 1-855-392-2233 or cell 780 265 6399 for more details. Warranty: life long time limited warranty for sauna except 1 year for radio player.
7. How many hours will the installation require? Totally about 12 hours. Below are our address in AB and BC:
Edmonton showroom: 6734, 75St. NW Edmonton, AB T6E 6T9 Open hours: Tue-Sat. am10:00 pm6:00 Sunday and Monday: by appointment. Phone: 780-392-1985 Cell: 780-265-6399 Contact person: Andy Liu Toll free: 1-855-392-2233 Email: email@example.com
Vancouver showroom: Suite 102-9355, 198 St. Langley BC V1M 3J9 Open hours: Tue. Sat. 9:005:00 Phone: 604-544-5005 Contact person: Jordan Toll free: 1-866 755 1015 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vancouver Island showroom: 148 Fern Road Unit#3, Qualicum Beach, BC V9K1T2 Open hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, And Friday: 9:30 -5:00. Wednesday, Saturday: by appointment. Phone: 250-752-1015 Cell: 250-240-7788 Contact person: Len Email: email@example.com Toll free: 1-866 755 1015